Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Milestone

Well, well, well. Tomorrow marks four years smoke free for a very special person in my life. Mrs. J will complete four years without a single cigarette! The driving force behind my quitting four years ago is still going strong. You gotta love this lady! Not only did she help me when I needed it most, she was there looking over my shoulder, as a mentor, and a friend.

 

        She once told me she goes to the ocean, and lets the waves take her troubles out to sea. I wish I had an ocean...with LOTS OF WAVES...really big ones. I haven't spoken to my mentor for awhile. I have been caught up in some pretty heavy things lately(no shit, huh?). But, this isn't about me, now is it?

 

           Happy fourth anniversary, Mrs. J! You deserve it! Mrs.J still helps people on a web site that she and I started, with the help of a major non-smoking aid. The product actually works. I would offer myself, and Mrs. J, as proof that it does just what it says. But, the product had absolutely nothing to do with what a remarkable person Mrs. J is. To a mentor, sage and most importantly, a friend, congratulations! Four years is a good long time to go without smoking! Although I am still a couple of weeks behind you, I am still trying to catch up!!!

 

;-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you!
It's been 10 years for me now.