Friday, November 23, 2007

Not Very Thankful

I don't have very much to be thankful for this year. I try to treat my wife like there is nothing wrong, but it doesn't work. I do not feel the same way about her anymore. Do I hate her? I'm not sure, but I feel differently toward her. Actually, I should say, "indifferently" toward her. I just don't care.

 

     I don't care if she is sick, hurt, injured, lonely, or hurting in any way...I just don't care. I don't want to hear anything she says, or thinks, or knows, I just don't care. She is NOT the woman I married. She is NOT my best friend. She is NOT my wife anymore. She is simply a woman that lives here at my house.

 

        I don't care if her feelings are hurt. She didn't care about my feelings, that is for sure. She says she loves me...that is a fucking lie! You don't do what she did to someone you love. I am reminded of what she did everytime I look at her face. I want to crush that face, and the person behind it. I can't stand being here, but she refuses to get a divorce. I have no idea what is next, I only know that I will not like it. She destroyed everything, now she wants to hold on to the pieces. May her God condemn her to an everlasting Hell...I sure have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope things get better