Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Strangest Emotion of them All

 Love is the strangest emotion of them all. We feel anger, joy, happiness, and sadness for a reason. We feel love for no reason at all. A fleeting emotion, it can occur with the slightest look, glance, smile, or any movement at all, or any thought or spoken word.

 

      Those things can just as quickly cancel out love. It can go either way. Love has very few masters, and legions of fools. Hard men can crumble in it's wake. I have seen hard fightin' men go down without so much as a last gasp, into the grips of love. I have also seen those same hard men completely crushed by love.

 

        I am in the number of fools in love. So pissed-off at someone that I could just completely snap, but not wanting to lose that person. My heart lives in the dark blackness that only the true love for another can bring in the wake of a tragedy...my heart aches from deep within. The other person can never realize just what damage they have wrought. They could never imagine the deep despair that I feel at this time.

 

      I will make it through this...I have to. All of my life I have been disappointed...this is just another test to see just how much I can take. Fine, I will survive this, a little more jaded than before, but with experience, nonetheless. I will go on, I will still love, but that love will be different now...harder, and more skeptical of things. Quicker to catch on to the lies, and to know when something is going on that shouldn't be.

 

            :-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truely sorry

Anonymous said...

You say your sorry...but you still break his heart.....what the hell is wrong with you (Shirleen)....you have children who now know what you did....and they will never forget....quit being sorry....and get your head out of your ass....you are one lucky person you know...you are lucky he did not hurt you and put you in the hospital....but I'm sure he knows that only the children would suffer.