Saturday, August 11, 2007

...And Still I Go On

 I will say this much...I still hurt. Even as hard as I am, I do have feelings. A good friend wrote to me asking me to "let someone in", because of my "tough-guy" veneer. Well, I did let someone in 25 years ago. We all know just how that went. No, I refuse to let anyone in again. This will never happen to me again. I now hate everyone and everything. There is no happiness left in the world. You think I was isolated before? As the saying goes, "You ain't seen nothing yet". As far as I am concerned, women are pure evil.

 

        All my life, some fuckin' woman has tried to hurt me, starting with my mom, and now this. No More! I don't care if some of you stop reading here because you are female. Life sucks, then you get fucked over by the only person that you trust. Well, I trust no one now. I say "Fuck the world", I don't need anyone to get along. I got along just fine before I met her. She says she is sorry, sure, after the fact! She had every intention of hurting me as badly as she could. It worked. It worked beyond her wildest dreams.

 

    "Open up" is the LAST fucking thing I will ever do again. Never. This shit has happened to me for the last time! At least with another man, I know what is up. Not so with back-stabbing, lying, devious, conniving, evil fucking women!

No comments: