Monday, August 20, 2007

Bowflex Results

Well, here we are, more or less six weeks from the arrival of my Bowflex. Time for some results, huh? Keeping in mind that I am not able to do the twenty minute workout everyday, but I DO workout anyway, here are the results; oh yeah, keep in mind that I was also in the hospital for a week, ok? Chest, about the same, some nominal growth; arms, I added about one quarter inch to both biceps. weight? Well, according to my doc, I lost five(5) pounds! There is also another advantage to having the machine...actually there are two more reasons for keeping it. One, my back doesn't hurt as much, if at all, like it did before. Secondly, my blood-sugar levels are finally stabilized! My 14 day averages have been well within the norms...138 to 147!

 

          I see no reason to question the results that the people at Bowflex claim. It certainly worked for me, and I will most definitely continue with my regimen. You might also like to know that I have increased the weight and number of reps that I do with all of the exercises. I will continue to bring those numbers up. I will also continue to bring you the results. This thing works, folks, it really does! And I am not paid to say that...pssst, is anyone from Bowflex looking? LOL Hey, that's it for me, I am out!

 

   :-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad,
I KNOW! Aint The Bowflex Great! Kids At School Were Actually Gawking At Me And Making Fun Of This Other Dude Cause I Actually Had More Mucles Than He Did!!!
Bowflex Rox! ^_^
Also...U Are A Monkey! @( ^_^ )@
                                        Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer....So good to hear from you.  Say you might be signing up for the WWW?  
Mz Jean