Friday, November 17, 2006

Too Much Too Late

   Having taken care of the other business today, I looked at the headlines and saw something that caught my eye. The American release of the Playstation 3 was marked by long lines, and even violence, with one person being shot. It seems that a couple of idiots got the idea that since the new system costs about six hundred dollars that people camped outside of the stores would be loaded with cash. They weren't disappointed. But one fool valued his money over his life, and, even staring down the barrell of a gun, refused to give up the money. Big mistake, as he was shot. No further word on how this idiot was doing.

 

          Folks, if you are staring down the barrell of a gun, give the person your money. Most triggers take LESS than four pounds of pressure to be pulled. I wouldn't bet my life on the idea that the person wouldn't apply that much pressure just to take my money.

 

           Now, about the new Playstation. I have several playstation ones, and playstation 2's. I have never stood, or camped out to get a new system, never. The main reasons are simply that it WILL come down in price later, and the first run of the systems ALWAYS have bugs in them, and function incorrectly. I wait untill the second run comes out. Another added benefit to waiting? The games usually drop in price, too! So, I win all around!

 

           I may get a playstation 3, but it will be LATER than SOONER!!

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: