Friday, January 20, 2006

Too Tired?

    All of my life, I have had to fight for what little I have gotten. I'm not crying about it, I think it made me tougher than the average individual, and that is ok with me. But, when do you know that the fight is over? How much does one person take before they just throw in the towel, and say, "I've had enough"?

              I feel as if I am at that point. Confession time; I have tried to over-dose on pills twice since I have been home from the hospital. I just end up really sick, and sort of hung over. I just don't care anymore. I don't care if I go on or not. My wife said that she sold my guns while I was in the hospital. I guess I have to believe her, I can't find them here anywhere...and I have looked!

                  I can't explain this feeling, or feelings. It just seems that I have given up...I quit. I can't understand this because I am a fighter. If I weren't, I would never have made it this far. Can someone become so overwhelmed that they simply give up? At this point, I would have to answer in the affirmative. I really wish I had my guns...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things has changed but I still love you I am still here Know matter how much that we are into it.  I come home to you ever night. Love Ladybug