Thursday, January 12, 2006

My "Minions"

  Well, I haven't written in a while, and I apoligize for that, my little minions! Someone once called everyone that reads here my "minions". The person did this to be mean and hurtful. Now, I could have gotten mad....sure, but what purpose would that serve? I kind of liked the idea of having "minions", so I used it to my advantage!

                Therein lies the reason for my latest diatribe---take what people use against you, and turn it around. Use it as a joke if you have to. Just, please, don't let little things get to you. There are far too many big things that will get you sooner or later. Life is short, I know. Believe me, I know.

             Besides, the person who coined the term "minions", referring to the people here, is someone I sort of know. I don't think they really meant anything bad by it. I really like that person, and I just decided to take it in stride. Besides, this person and I share more than they are willing to admit....but I won't tell what  it is.

                "Don't sweat the petty stuff...and don't pet the sweatty stuff!!!!!".

 

                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: