Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Plan of Attack is in Motion

    I have put into motion a plan for some very annoying people!  I have informed my "troops" that if all goes bad, then I, and only I, will take full responsibility!  No one else need suffer because of my plan.  

 

     Why put it here? Because I need something for my "troops" to fall back on, in case I am not heard after the "Battle" is over with. My "troops" know how much I care for them. I would do anything to keep them safe, but we lost one of our "Troops" recently, and many grieve for him. His name was Bob, and he was a true man, a just man, and would always be straight with a person, even if you didn't like it!    

 

      My "troops" know I don't like to put them in harm's way, but I am hoping that they will stand with me on this "battle". Everyone of my "troops" knows to find me here if I am lost in the "battle". I hope they understand, even if I am lost in the "battle", this had to be finished, once-and-for-all!    

 

       Good Luck, my "troops". I hope to "see" you when the fog of war is over!!!  Vive` Le Revolution!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen her here before...be careful!

Anonymous said...

im right behind you. this crap has gotta stop!

Anonymous said...

Dah???? Carrie. It is you. Yes you did lose and we won. The battle is not physical or with harsh words, it is about morals and pride and we won. We have each other, that's true friendship. What you and your konfuzed partner have is nothing! No pride, no moral and no friends here.

You both need help, especially Jenn. She is married and needs to quit trying to screw every male she comes in contact with and start learning to like herself more. I, like many others, fell for her lies and when she was done with one or one of us found out about her, she chose another victim. Carrie, you need anger management classes. Jenn told everyone how your husband beats you and won't let you out of his sight. You need to like yourself better too. I have nothing more to say to either of you. We are so glad to be rid of you both.

As far as John goes - He is a noble leader and his "troops" love him!