Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Are We There Yet???? (keep repeating)

    Well, it is Tuesday. I have been reading, and thinking...a dangerous combination for me!  Are any of you aware that there is ALREADY controversy in Florida about the Presidential election?? Some grumbling and arguing about the ballots again. Now, tell me again, which state has the Presidents BROTHER as their Governor?? I keep forgetting!

      Could it be....wait for it....FLORIDA??  Get used to seeing this "weasel" for the next four years. I love America...I was born here, I have lived here my entire life. America once stood Proud, stood Tall, and was never pushed around by anyone. Now, well we are seen as the "Bully on the Block".

       If we don't like your policies, we just bomb the shit out of you! Genocide at it's American best!!  Milosevic, from Chechnya, Bosnia, wherever the hell he is from, is on trial for the same "crime" that George Bush is getting away with!  Sad, isn't it?

       Mr. Bush will do whatever it takes to win this election...I don't really like John Kerry, but I fear for his safety with Bush in control. Never happen? Yeah, tell that to John Kennedy.  The constitution states that you MUST be past the age of 36 years, and American-born to run for President of the U.S.  Where does it say that you HAVE to come up with MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to even be considered??

       Equality for ALL citizens????  Don't you believe it, brother! Don't you believe it!

       Now, go play nice with each other....you can bet that I WILL be back!!

No comments: