Friday, November 7, 2008

Well, well, here we are! America has a new president. Will he work for the "common man", or will he line the pockets of the rich man? We will see come January. Untill then, Mr. Obama, untill then!

In other news, I am still babysitting for the grandkids. I had them every day last week, including Sunday, as their mom and dad had to work! It seems like they teach me something new every day. The little grandson(age 4 yrs.) is now so adept at handling my computer that I am not afraid to let him go it alone! He cannot read yet, but he manages just fine. Just the other day he told me some words that were on-screen. Pretty good for a little guy like him.

I have tried to teach him a few words. I think he "reads" them purely by memory. Oh well, any landing you can walk away from...be cool boys and girls!

1 comment:

garnett109 said...

Do you think he can teach some computer stuff ? Lol!