Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ass-Kissing 101

I would first like to say "hi" to a new follower, Liz in Virginia. Hi, Liz! Now, you must remember, I am an old Biker, so it can get rough in here sometimes. Having said that, welcome aboard.

I am currently TRYING to read a book entitled "Plan of Attack", by Bob Woodward. If that name sounds familiar, he also wrote some other books, most notably "All the President's Men", back in the 1970's. It was all about the Nixon involvement in the Watergate breakins. I say I am trying to read this book because it is so hard to see a once-great author sink to this level!

Mr. Woodward has his nose so far up George Bush's ass, he should check on the health of the man's colon! Nowhere in the book does Mr. Bush do any wrong! I just don't understand HOW the media can never fault this man!(Bush) How many more of our young soldiers must die for Mr. Bush to be vindicated for starting this endless war? How many more American lives are worth the oil we get? I say not one! I would rather WALK than waste another young American life in Iraq!

Five years into this war, and there is no end in sight. This was bound to happen! Did Vietnam teach us nothing? Did the war in Afghanistan that Russia waged for just over ten years teach us nothing? Every day I watch the news, and they up-date the number of Americans lost in the war. Every day I curse George Bush a little more. It does no good, but I do it anyway.

And today we elect a new president.....or do we? We all recall how Mr. Bush got in office. With lying and cheating. Am I the only one to find something strange in the fact that the only state in the Union to have "ballot problems" in the 2000 election was Florida? The state where Mr. Bush's BROTHER was,and still is, the governor? Hmmm, kind of makes you wonder?

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

Don't worry about gw anymore there is a new brood to take his place

Liz in Virginia said...

Thanks for the welcome. There will be no butt kissing from me. LOL!!