Monday, June 9, 2008

An Answer to a Question

Dang it! Someone asked the question about my drinking; most notably that I didn't do it anymore. Well, I DO drink the occasional beer, and a little whiskey or tequila thrown in for good measure! Believe me, I do not drink like I used to! Shit, I used to drink like it was a sport or hobby!

 

      That is almost correct...if you could smoke it, snort it, inject it, or drink it, I was there! By the tender age of 19 I was an addict. I had to do something and quick. I kicked everything for a long time. I now drink a little bit, but it takes so much to get me drunk these days! I can get a big bottle of whiskey, and drink the entire thing in an evening! But I don't...I make it last for about three days. Hey! That is a stretch for me!!

 

        Something you should know; my girls have NEVER seen me drunk. I never hit their mom, or run around with other women. Hell, I even gave up smoking! I need some form of vice guys! Hell, even my muse drinks to excess! I try to keep her sober, but then she never has any ideas about what to write!

 

         Take note; my Bowflex is working wonders! I am not losing much weight, but my damn arms are getting huge!!! Back when I was a wrestler,  my arms measured 19 inches at the biceps! I am going for more than that this time around!!!! Don't worry, I can STILL break boards with one punch! That is what I like!!!

 

       Be nice, and take care of each other. You never know when the person you piss off will get even....or how!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use to drink all day
my ole lady said to me in a pissed off voice " John your not going to drink them out of bussiness !"
my reply was " Doll I know But I got them working nights now!"
Have a Great Fathers day Dude!