Sunday, March 4, 2007

You Must Be Kidding

 "This war started on my watch, but it will end on your watch". With that one simple sentence, George Bush showed what he is made of. And it wasn't very pretty. If any of you had ANY QUESTIONS as to this man's sanity, they should have been answered with that statement.

 

           "This war will end on your watch" was intended for the next presidential hopeful. The way that I see it, there is only one outcome. Either Senator Hillary Clinton,(she hasn't a snowball's chance in hell, as she is a woman), or Senator John McCain will be in the runoffs. My money is on Senator McCain.

 

                Don't misunderstand me though, I would vote for Mrs. Clinton in a New York minute! I would LOVE for other countries to know that a woman has her finger on "The Button". Besides, I think a woman could lead our country.  Shit, she couldn't make any more of a mess than the "men" that have led our country. Hell, she might even do better!

 

             Mister Obama? Ain't gonna happen. Not because he is Black/African American. I just don't think he has the "stones" to do the job. I also think he is woefully unprepared to go into a dog fight at this point in his career. Give him a few more years, and he should be just fine. Just not right now.

 

            And the others in the race? Not a chance. Less chance than Obama! Un-heard of, un-tested, and just not ready.  Sorry, guys, I just calls them like I see them. I say Senator McCain is our best bet. He wasn't a draft dodger, he is a veteran of Vietnam. He was also a POW for many years in that war. I believe that alone was preperation enough to be our leader at this point in time. As I said before, I would vote for Hillary, but I just don't see the American people having a female president, even though I believe her time is right now. We'll see how this plays out...I have been wrong before! Hell, I used to think that my wife was someone that I could trust...and we all know what that got me! Stabbed in the back.

 

                            Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: