Friday, March 16, 2007

"What's Up"?

 Alright, settle down, I know it has been a while since I have written here. I can't help that...no beer equals no writing! Sort of, that is. Things are just slow around here. I did, however, make six new necklaces today. And I repaired one necklace for my youngest daughter...it was one she purchased from the store, NOT one of my creations.

 

           I was reading somewhere the other day about the way that people treat each other. At best, some of our behavior is just rude, at the worst, downright mean. I don't think mankind can progress much farther untill we learn that money  is NOT the only thing in life worth pursuing. And, while we are at it, how about the fact that someone's religion is not an excuse to murder them? How about that? I wonder if we ever will get past those things?

 

           We never will. As long as there are people, we will find ways to hate each other, or reasons to kill. We need to move on....

 

                         Holla' If You Hear Me!!! 

No comments: