Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Sad Time Here..

  It is with a heavy heart that I write this. Last Thursday, my wife's brother died. She is the only child of her parents at this time. There was only my wife and her brother. He leaves behind three boys, ranging in age from 24 to 15 years old, and one little girl, who is only two years old. He also leaves behind a wife, and his mother, his dad having passed away in 1991.

 

               He and I had our differences over these past years, but I prefer to remember the times when we were young. The times when we drank, and smoked together, and the times that we fished and hunted together. He had diabetes, like me, but his was far advanced from mine. This illness affected him greatly, and in a bad way.

 

              All I can say is that he has "put it into the wind". Keep it in the wind, Bro, and we may meet again. One day, when the time is right.

 

                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John,

Tell Shirleen I am sorry to hear about her brother.  It is hard to loose a member of our family.

((((Hugs)))
Jean