Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Magic of Dragons

Ahhh, the magic of Dragons. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I love Harleys and Dragons. If you have ever seen a Harley equipped with "shorty" pipes, and running at night, you would see the resemblance between the two. Believe me, a Harley at sixty miles an hour on the road will spit just as much fire as any Dragon!

 

           And look at the form of a Harley, namely the Sportster model. Long, low, intense looking. Ready for action, a coiled spring waiting to be released...a Dragon in anyone's book. Fire it up, twist the throttle, and let out the clutch. Pure, raw, unadulterated power. Could any Dragon be louder than those shorty pipes? I doubt it.

 

            A thing of pure legend; this describes the Harley as well as the Dragon. Yes, I think they are one and the same. One species divided only by the sands of time. One living hundreds of years ago, and one living in the present realm. I long for the old days, when I was free. A few beers, a joint, and a long ride in the country on my "Dragon". What could be better?

 

                              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: