Friday, June 24, 2005

Tailor Made For Me!!!

  So, I see in the news where Sen. Teddy Kennedy is calling for Mr. Rumsfeld's resignation......I won't go into the obvious jokes that this evokes, it would be just too damn easy. I have been saying that Rumsfeld needed to go for a long time, but now, some gin-soaked Kennedy says it, and suddenly everyone is listening!!!

        I'm not kidding when I say that truth is stranger than fiction; there is NO WAY I could have thought up something like this on my own! I don't write this shit, folks, I just bring it to you in a more believable format than the government run media!!

       Rumsfeld has even said that he has submitted his resignation to President Bush twice already. I wouldn't put too much faith in that statement. Mr. Rumsfeld, so far, has had no trouble lying to all of you. More than once.

      But for those of you who just can't seem to stand the thought of losing Mr. Rumsfeld, take heart. Mr. Bush will NEVER let someone else from his "Cowboy Cabinet" get away. He has lost too many so far. Rats from a sinking ship??

         The last to jump ship, and arguably the most notable, was Colin Powell; also, Homeland Security leader, Tom Ridge. I see these people as wanting to distance themselves from the front lines when the shit hits the fan. Someone is coming away from all of this with egg on their face, and these guys are running scared. Dance little monkeys.

        Mr. Bush's "house of cards" is coming down, and so are the top people. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and all the others who turned over complete power to Mr. Bush back in 2001!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: