Monday, June 20, 2005

No Time

 "No Time", is exactly right! I have very little time to myself these days. I seem to be busier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest. So many things are going on all at once, I don't know which way to turn, sometimes.

     Don't get me wrong---I am loving it. If I manage to keep myself busy, then the  "dark times" seem to not come around so often. I can always do with less of those times. I am thankful when they are not here.

          For my long-time readers/fans, just try to keep checking back here from time to time. I will do my best to get here, sometimes it is just nearly impossible to do so. I so love to write, and to share my views (as warped as they may be), with all of you out there.

      I think of you often. I seem to want to be here the most when the grandchildren are at their worst during the day. But, I must confess, I love what I am doing. The hours are long, and I manage to do it by myself, so there is great satisfaction in that fact alone!

     Father's Day was fantastic! We met my oldest daughter and her husband(and the kids), at a local restaurant for dinner. It was great to see everyone all together like that. Make time for your family....I could care less who you are; make the time. We can be taken from this life so quickly. Say what you mean while you are here, you may not get the chance later.

      Too much beer, I think I am getting "philisophical", and that is bad for me. (I am not supposed to drink, but I sneak a few when I can). I'll see you in the funny papers!!

No comments: