Thursday, June 23, 2005

Abortion

  I DO NOT wish to debate with anyone on this matter. I have my own opinions, as I am sure you do. I just want to offer a quick thought on this topic, to maybe help you think.....

        It has come to my attention over the past few years(I can be very slow), that the same people who are supporting "rights" for animals are the same people that see nothing wrong with abortions. Did I miss something here? Animals have rights, but un-born children don't?

        People should treat animals humanely, but no, animals have no "rights" per-se. Some of these same people have also tried to make us believe that animals are "intelligent". Hell, they even say that some dolphins are smarter than humans. Ummm, ok. Could anyone name a dolphin that has written a book? A letter to someone? A sentence? In any language?

       Animals are NOT smarter than humans(some, at least). Yet, these idiots will stand and tell you that an animal should NOT be harmed, but abortion is ok??? Maybe I was wrong, maybe some animals are smarter than some humans............

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: