Monday, February 7, 2005

What're YOU looking at???

 Not much to write about today. Just another rainy, cold, winter day "down in redneckville". I swear, someone should make a song out of that! I fear my Muse has left me for the Bahamas!  Let her go...

 I would NEVER leave the good ole U.S. of A. right about now. Too many people want to see us dead. And let's face it, folks, you just cannot hide a Southern accent. Although we can be wily sons-of-bitches, I don't think you stand a chance at about 40,000 feet! No, I think I will stay put, right here in redneckville!

Ok, so I had a few random thoughts today---that's about the only kind I have anymore! Play nice, kids, and I will try to place an international call to my Muse. I bet I find her hiding out in Florida AFTER I make some expensive calls!! Till next time---same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel!

No comments: