Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Misplaced Time---

I know, I know...I haven't written in a week. Bite me. My muse is FINALLY back. Geez, she can leave at the worst times. And now, she wants union wages!! Friggin' Unions...I told her "NO", she could walk out if she wanted to! There are plenty of muses out there, maybe I could find a darker one to use, anyway.

Ok, enough bitchin'. The kids and grandkids are still in old Mexico, so it is kind of boorriinngg around here. BUT, on a better note, the missus and I seem to be on great terms! What else could you ask for? I am trying to eat healthier lately. I figure if I can give up smoking for over a year, I can do other things to try and better my health!

 I haven't drank ANY alchohol for YEARS, and I quit doing drugs long ago(the ones from the doctors are better, and you DON'T get busted for having them!!). I have eaten so many salads that I am afraid someone's hunting dogs will mistake me for a rabbit!! But, all is not lost; My wife and I had dinner out Sunday, for Valentine's Day, and I had steak. Yes, large, bloody rare steak!! And it was good...

I eat meat, period. I always have, and always WILL. You can take my smokes, booze, drugs, whatever, but I will keep meat in my diet. If the stores quit selling it, I can still hunt for it in the woods. And I will, if I have to. No vegetarians here!

Well, let me check out the rest of the world, and see who is doing something bad to who. Was there ever a day when you could check the news and NOT see something bad? Well, that is for another day, and another column........................................

I have been quit for 1 Year, 2 Months, 1 Week, 5 Days, 9 hours, 38 minutes and 55 seconds (440 days). I have saved $1,156.04 by not smoking 15,414 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 12 hours and 30 minutes of my life.

No comments: