Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hey There!

It has been awhile since I was here...sorry about that, I got caught up in Facebook games! I am still addicted to them, so just bear with me. Thanksgiving and Christmas went off without a hitch. Also, the world didn't end on December 21st! What a crock of shit!


         Little Gracie is now two (2) years old, and learning to speak better every day. She still just jabbers a lot, but she is finding her way! Rozie was invited to go to Washington, D.C. this summer. It is gonna cost her parents about three thousand dollars for a six day tour of our nation's capitol. Her little brother Vinny is grounded right now...he gets into a lot of trouble. Nothing serious, just being a boy, I guess!


       Everyone went through several rounds of  having a cold. A BAD cold! I am just now getting over my last bout. Well, that is all for now, I will try to get here more often!

No comments: