Saturday, February 14, 2009

Here I Am Again

What is happening? I am still around, so get used to it. Not much to say, the depression is still weighing heavy on my mind, so things are a little slow at the moment. I just can't seem to put together too many thoughts at this time. I hope all of you are fine out there. I am also about to change my ideals about writing and drinking. Mostly about drinking, then writing here! The drink seems to be the only thing to bring happiness, or any relief, at this point in time. Yeah, I know all of the old sayings..."I don't NEED to drink, I WANT to drink". And all of that bullshit! I fear I will never recover from the shit that my wife pulled...I still hate her for that. Cutting my throat would have been better...at least I wouldn't have to live with this shit! I should have done something to her for payback!

No comments: