Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Been A While

So, here I finally am, back again. I need to get here far more often than once every month! I am just about worn out caring for my grandkids everyday! And, my health has taken a turn for the worse.

 

      For about three weeks now, I have been battling a bad case of shingles. It decided to open up on my right side, just where my belt-line is. Even if you have no idea what shingles is, don't worry. It cannot be spread, and is caused by the same virus that causes chicken pox. And that, in turn, is a form of Herpes. According to the doc, it lays dormant along both sides of your spine, and can jump up and bite you at any time. It seems that if your nervous system is already stressed, it can come up easily.

 

        I think we all know just "who" stresses me the most right now, hmmm? Oh, and the best part? My blood-sugar readings have been off the charts with this extra shit bothering me. But, evidently, someone "up there" is not finished fucking with me just yet! "Ah, sleep, those little slices of Death, how I abhore them". Edgar Allen Poe...what can I say, the man was gifted.

 

         What does that line mean to me? Quit teasing me, and let's get on with the business of Death! Never has one person given up so much to be treated so badly as I.

1 comment:

garnett109 said...

Very painful they are.
Get well soon!