Monday, May 12, 2008

My "Littte Sister"

As any of you who come here knows by now, I lost a very dear friend a couple of weeks ago. She has embarked on the "Great Spirit Journey". This is a journey that all of us will make. Do not worry for her, she will be ok. I promise this to you, and to her.

 

     Mother Earth, or Gaia, will embrace her for all eternity. She now walks with my spirit brothers, the wolf and the bear. They will accompany and protect her from now on. My spirit animal, the great red hawk, will guide and advise her on her journey. I have sent my spirit brothers and the great hawk to help my friend because she helped me on many occaisions. She never asked for anything in return, but I owe her this. I owe her this as a human, as a friend, and as a brother.

 

       We give her to you, Mother Earth. Please hold and comfort her in her time of need. Please point her in the right direction as she begins this long journey. Please love and comfort her. We ask this of you, Mother Earth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss my friend

Anonymous said...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSsr=41&GScid=47065&GRid=26381078&