Monday, May 5, 2008

All Days are Tough

So much depression, and only just so many days. Am I incapable of being happy now? It seems so at this point. I did manage to find a writing contest that I am thinking of entering. I have people tell me that they love my writing, but I fear they are just being nice. I am certainly no "Rhodes Scholar"! LOL

    Not much going on here. My wife is still dodging me. If she doesn't want me, why not just tell me? Stop wasting my time, and hers. I am sick of this shit. Merely living with someone who doesn't want or need you. Just existing from day to day. I positively hate this shit! I wish she would make up her mind. One thing; this would make a great short story...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it dude, maybe the contest will keep the depression away!