Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All Fool's Day

Shit! I missed April Fool's Day! Oh, well, I guess there are enough fools out there to keep everyone busy! If you feel the urge to laugh at a fool, just tune in Mr. Bush at anytime his mouth is moving! I find it totally hilarious just how much information has been suppressed about global warming during his dictatorship in the interest of preserving the oil business!

         Oh, wait, he is in the oil business! Now it all makes sense! I hope at some point you realize that I am being sarcastic...as far as I am concerned, sarcasm is a dying art-form these days. Everyone wants satire. That shit is just too dry and un-funny! Satire is best left to the political cartoonists, and maybe Jerry Sienfeld. Sarcasam is where the money is! Follow my lead here...

   ....."You might be a redneck"...if you are STILL listening to that 25 year old shit! "Git-R-Done"...Have you ever seen a cable-guy DO ANYTHING?!..."Here's Your Sign"...Yeah, if the sign says 'outdated, over the hill bullshit'. After these so-called "Blue Collar Comedians" we have Mr. Ron White, my hero! A drunk who isn't afraid to go public! Out of these four so-called funny-men, I find only Ron White to be the funny one! Come, Mr. White, it is time that you hooked up with the premier funny guy on the planet, ME! Drop those outdated assholes you run with, and I will show you how to hone your craft to a fine edge! And believe it or not, I would tell these guys they are outdated and not very funny...just say the word! Questions, comments, rude remarks? You know where to find me!

 

;-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! ;-)

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron White is cool , sarcasm is a dying art and should be left to the pros have a great day