Monday, December 3, 2007

For Posterity...

Just so you will know later on, when, and if, someone asks, you can say you knew me "way back when". Just a few things for you to know about me.

 

    My favorite song, the one that I would want played at my funeral, would be, hands down, "Free Bird", by Lynyrd Sknyrd. My favorite food has to be steak and shrimp. My favorite kind of beer is any one that is open! my favorite kind of whiskey is Jack Daniels. My favorite people are my daughters, and my grandchildren. My least favorite person in the entire world is my wife at this time. She should be hung by her feet and beaten for as long as I want it to go on! My favorite day of the year used to be Christmas, but since my wife ruined that, then it isn't.

 

        My favorite person online is a wonderful lady named Ms. Jean. I truly love her with all of my heart. She is a wonderful person! DKBsNurse is a close second, believe me, they are wonderful people. My favorite "gadget" would have to be my computer, give or take a little. I have been able to meet so many people with it! Kozinas, I love you like a brother, man! You've been there for a long time, dude! I feel I must say these things, because no one else will say them for me. When I am gone, no one would know these things.

 

        Life seems to be closing in around me, and choking me off from the rest of the world. My wife has dishonored our marriage. She has called "null and void" to the last 25 years of my life. The things that I used to write here about my love for her no longer mean shit to anyone, least of all, to her. I can say bitch, whore, slut, whatever. None of it comes close to the way that I feel for her. She has ruined everything, and yet, she tries to hang onto me like some sort of prize? I think she enjoys hurting me, and derives some type of pleasure from it. I deserve better, I think sometimes. Maybe I don't, who the fuck knows? I certainly don't anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,
Thank you for the lovely words to me.  You are a very special friend of mine.  I just wish I knew what to say or do to help you get through this terrible time in your life right now.

Check by the SAS site and I am sure there are others wanting to wish you a great big Congratulations on your 4 year quit.  These people drop in slowly and we never see some of the old timers but there are a few of us still hanging around and I want to tell you how glad I am to have had you as a quit buddy.


Check out the quit Party.
4 YEAR MEMBERSHIP CLUB, John....our 2nd member

Just remember to Hollar if I can ever help.
Ms Jean

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me in such a special list.  I had no idea I ranked so close to the top!  

Congratulations on your 4th year!!  I'm certain there's wisdom to be learned from such an achievement....I'll attempt to locate it and apply it to your current situation!

Anonymous said...

"My favorite people are my daughters, and my grandchildren."

This is why you will learn to cope, they know what she did, and they want to help...but they do not know how....show them the way John.

Anonymous said...

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/passing-ships.php