Friday, March 4, 2005

Actions---Reactions

"For every action, there is an opposite, and equal reaction". This seems to be a constant in physics; it would appear to be true with life itself. Some people would do well to remember this rule. They should also remember that every reaction IS NOT EQUAL to the action; some can be quite violent, and completely unexpected.

  Having said that, I am back for now. I know you are dying to know just what happened. You won't. I take care of my own, and I don't ask for help in such matters. None of you could ever understand my methods, nor my solutions. I'm not even sure that you would want to. Shit Happens---

   I apologize for not being here for awhile, but really, you didn't want to hear me for that time. I could only spew venom and hatred from my keyboard. I like to think that I have SOME control over my emotions, no matter how deluded that may sound.

   As I stated before, "Actions have reactions". I won't lie to you, this past week or two has been tough. I just didn't want to say something that would come back to bite me in the ass later. Although, I have to say, I seem to have gotten two very moving poems out of the ordeal. I never knew that something like that could come from me???

 So, for now, watch those actions, folks. They DO have reactions, and some can be explosive.

 

"The Dragon Master says...Be Cool".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know exactly what you wrote about.  Something just recently happened to me, and man, I wanted to kill the son of a bitch.  I resigned my previous job, 'cause I believed that this asshole would keep me but lo and behold just this past Wednesday, he said, "Can't use you any more."  And, this is just after three weeks.  Why?  He told me because his Apple computer didn't work and a paralegal had to use the one that I was supposed to use.  What a fuckin' excuse!!!!

So, naturally feeling sorry for myself, I was doing my brews, and cursing, crying, and all the rest.  But, I feel better now.  The only thing that bothers me is that he knew I resigned from my former job and would be working right in the neighborhood.  Boy, was I stupid or what!!!!

70s rock - yeah, Greg Allman Band, my favorite.