Thursday, December 5, 2013

New News

Ok, so I haven't been here in a while. I have been busy, that's all! My youngest now has two children, a little girl and a new little boy. His name is Tony Eugene Hopkins III. My daughter calls him "Trey". I just call him "Trip". (Trip, short for "triple", the third). Get it now? Good, don't let me have to explain it again! Just as with his big sister before him, my wife and I are buying diapers and other materials for him. It is easy for some to say "just tell her NO, we will not raise him also." It isn't so easy when that child cries because he needs a dry diaper, or because he is hungry. It's not the child's fault, he never asked to be born into this shitty world.

          I could never face myself if I knowingly let either of my grandbabies go without, and I posess the means to help them. That includes, but is not limited to, stealing if need be. On a lighter note, as of December 3, 2013, I have been quit smoking for ten years! That includes ANY USE of tobacco AT ALL!!! I have patted myself on the back already, so hold your applause!

          Well, I need to get off of here, I have some things to do, and I am still recovering from the last week of being sick. I could barely get out of bed...if it had not been for the diarhea, i would not have gotten out of bed! And the medicine I had to take for it stated that it made you sleepy!! People in Vegas get better odds than that! Ok, see you later!

No comments: