Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Free and Easy

That's me, free and easy right now. As I sit here with my speakers filled with music, and a little hope in my heart. I have a new on-line friend, her name is "Boink"! She is a beautiful little doggy from the great nation of Canada! She(her owner) is a great personality, and I love her posts on Facebook.

I am all alone, and sort of digging it today! I have no way of knowing just WHY I am enjoying it more than usual, I just am. Things are quiet for now, and except for the music which is deafening me right now, not much is going on here in the heart of "The Dirty South". You know what people say..."American by birth, Southern by the grace of God".

Next month marks the eigth year of my beautiful friend Jean quitting smoking. We lost Jean a couple years back due to COPD. I still miss you Miss Jean, I really do! Well, time for me to go dig in my freezer for my booze! I will "see" all of you later.

The Old Dragon Master