Saturday, February 12, 2011

Still Waiting...

Well, no baby as of yet. I am sitting here with the music very loud again. Some of it helps with the depression, some of it makes it hurt even more. I don't know why it works out that way, it just does. Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Simple Man" is playing right now. It sort of describes my life. I am a simple man...right through to the core. Beer and whiskey are my drink, meat and potatoes are what fuels me! Ask me anything, and I will answer truthfully. I don't lie...I suck at it, and always get caught in it, so I just don't. I am just that simple.


You should be very careful, by "simple" I do not mean stupid. Underestimate me at your own peril. Too many people have mistaken simple for stupid! That usually costs them...in pain. I am going to try to share a picture with you that was taken last year, so you can see me! Keep in mind that I do not kill animals. I say that because I am holding a bow in the picture. It is in my front yard, so no animals were harmed in the making of this picture. Wait! I found it! Maybe I did it right! I will write again when we have a baby...


Well it won't let me do it. Any ideas? How to post a picture here?

No comments: