Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey, everyone, how's tricks? So, here we are in a new year, and I still have nothing to say. I am trying to lose some more weight. No, it is NOT one of those silly "New Year's Resolutions". I hate that shit...lofty goals that almost no one ever attains! Screw that, I just take it as it comes, and then deal with it...best as I can. We had a good Christmas, I guess. The grandkids went to Old Mexico with their parents (how the fuck else would they get there?). They had a ball down there!

Ok, what else...not much, I guess. My blood-sugar levels are still far too high. The insulin seems to not be able to control it. So, what the fuck else is new? I am getting used to being screwed over here lately, anyway. So, take care, and maybe I will slit my wrists, or walk out in front of a truck, to end this farce that some call a life! Now wouldn't you just LOVE to read about THAT???

1 comment:

BOB said...

If you died, who the fuck would write it...yeah, I'm still here and you are still there.