Monday, March 24, 2008

Saving Money with Geico

So, if I switch my car insurance to Geico, I can save about $350:00 per year, AND, it is so easy, a caveman could do it! So, after that, if I switch to Allstate, they promise another savings of at least $350:00 also! The way I figure it, if I switch twice, they will actually PAY ME to have insurance! You just can't beat that deal!

     Now, the way that I see things, this is a good deal for me, and for the rest of you, as well! If I continue to wait for two more years, when I turn 50, I can sign up with the AARP Insurance, and save up to $500:00 per year! Why worry about being "taken care of" in your later years? According to these idiots, we can all have auto coverage, AND get paid as well!!!! Sign me up!

      On the homefront, I am still sick with whatever it was that I had! Anytime I stand up, I am dizzy as hell. I still have a little cough, although not as bad as before. Thank Goodness I quit smoking! I think this sickness, plus smoking, would have killed me this time around! My doctor is quitting her practice. She has been seeing me since 1993! I HATE CHANGING DOCTORS! You spend all those  years getting used to one person, and they quit on you! Well, she IS 71 years old, and she needs a rest. I know that she routinely puts in 16 hour days, and maybe more at times.

           That should catch you up for a bit, now. Stay out of trouble, and you know just where to find me if you want to!

 

;-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell I only pay $350.00 a year now